Monday, February 15, 2016

I'm Baaaack...

...well, almost. It has been almost two years since there was a post on this blog, and I hope to remedy that soon. As of right now, our family has moved back to DFW and we are currently still trying to get situated and figure out our next step. I am thankful through this time for family and friends who have and are helping us in this unexpected turn in life. My prayer is to get back to preaching soon, and am grateful for the three opportunities that have already been afforded me. In the mean time, check back this week for more regular post. If you are not already, become a subscriber to this blog, or re-subscribe if you left once I stopped posting.
P.S. If you know of any churches in DFW looking for help, let me know. I would like to remain bi-vocational if possible (I am working as a 3rd shift security guard in Denton right now), but wwe are open to whatever door God may open up.

3 comments:

  1. Glad your blog is back. You and your family are always in my daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your blog is back. You and your family are always in my daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete